Current positions available:
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
In addition to trainee technician we are always interested to hear from Experienced technicians who are looking to take their career to the next level.
Are you looking for a pest control job in Berkshire or Hampshire? Why not be part of our team?
We offer an “above industry standard” package to recruit the best. We want you to be part of our small team and help us to grow our business for the future so that we can all benefit together.
Reporting directly to our Operations Manager, you will be recognised as a key part of our small team from Day 1.
The salary package is just the start of our job offer for the right candidate. Trust, commitment, job satisfaction and a real passion for what we do are core values to our business. It’s more than just a job, its a job you can be proud of doing every single day.
We also offer variety. Our client base is diverse and no two days are the same. Our service technician’s role encompasses a great mix of commercial, agricultural and domestic clients both in rural and urban areas.
Opportunities for career progression:
For those that want to climb the ladder, we can offer you clear career progression. As a small dynamic business we can implement change much faster than larger companies.
You will however ideally have natural inclinations towards some of the following fields (not necessarily all) to identify how you may wish to grow within our business in the future.
- Great customer communication skills – You can explain why we are the best and what we can do for our customers.
- Excellent technical interest – You don’t just apply pest control techniques, you are inquisitive about pest behavior.
- Enjoy working within a team and with helping others achieve their best.
- Experience in Bird Control installations.
- Good all-round building knowledge of proofing techniques for recommendations and completion.
- Interest in Agricultural Pest Control.
- An interest in Food Hygiene and food related pest control sites.
These are just some of the fields we specialise in. We offer clear development paths in these areas for those demonstrating the right aptitude.
Please have a think about which of these aspects appeal to you.
So what next?
Apply to this advert today if you would like to investigate further about working for Countrywide.
Ideally you should be able to answer a resounding YES! to the following:
- Are you ready to take control of your Pest Control career by working for a small independent business that values your expertise and commitment?
- Are you able to communicate your opinions and knowledge about Pest Control effectively, with other members of a small team?
- Are you a good listener?
- Have you got a minimum RSPH Level 2 in Pest Control or equivalent qualification?
- Do you have a clean UK driving license?
- Do you possess good Interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Can you get motivated even when times are a bit tough!
So if you got this far and managed to answer yes to the above questions, you could be the right person to join our team. Congratulations!
To progress your application further, please CLICK HERE to email your CV with cover letter to register your interest.
We aim to contact all interested parties within two working days with interview’s progressing shortly afterwards.
We look forward to hearing from you.